REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

They are liars and scammers, only intending to steal your money. Liars and scammers and thieves don’t give money back they stole. You have to file a claim with your bank/card and hopefully they will help you. Understand that real reborn babies are NOT made by factories and sold in bulk on company websites. They are only made by reborn artists, by hand, in their homes. I hope you can get your money back through your financial institution.

5 Likes

You will not find a legitimate reborn at those prices. They are expensive to make. Some kits can cost $125 and up. Then you need a body, hair, eyes, weighting beads, polyfil and clothes and days to weeks spent making them. No way can someone make even a mediocre 22" doll for $75. If you want a genuine reborn look on reborns.com. You will find hundreds of dolls at varying skill levels and prices.

6 Likes

Hi, I know these baby dolls aren’t cheap, and my one was on sale, it was just over £80.00 and yes I may have been naive but thought I was getting a good deal. Also I had to pay just over £14.00 to send the doll I didn’t want back and I bought a reborn sleeping bag, which had faux fur/fleece on the inside and had a cable knitted front, which was just £30.00. So I know I was getting what I thought was bargain, the only thing is when looking now, people are going to be more wary about purchasing these items. As some of the earlier posts have said, that they are not even made out of silicone, but vinyl. I do appreciate these dolls can be sold for up to hundreds and even thousand pounds… Thank you for your input and feedback regarding this. I have purchased a doll yesterday from Amazon which has just arrived and have seen some lovely Ashton Drake dolls also. I will keep you posted on the outcome regarding this situation.

3 Likes

If you ordered any of these types from Amazon, just know that these are not authentic reborns.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=reborn+doll&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

They are factory made. Not painted realistically like real reborns. They really shouldn’t be calling them reborns, because they are not made at all like real reborns. Some may be legitimate (not scammers), like Ashton Drake and such, but many are knock-offs made in China.

It looks like you are in the UK. There are some authentic reborn artists in the UK. Some sell on eBay, as well as on reborns.com.

3 Likes

This reborn artists is in the UK. Here is her FB page and info:

Here is another one:

This lady is in the UK. Always research and talk to any reborn artist before purchasing.

http://www.ticklesngigglesrebornnurseryuk.co.uk/

2 Likes

I just wanted to take minute and say Thank you Jlesser, for continuing updating this post with the newest scammers. Even though I started this post, I have been in the background trying to warn others. I know what a great deal of time it takes to collect these names of these scam sites and then make them available to others. :heartpulse:
So, A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR HELP IN MAKING OTHERS AWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS.

7 Likes

Yet another illegal copy of Realborn darren. What they showed on left, sent on right

1 Like

That would be a major disappointment.

1 Like

1 Like

added more lately
aephoenix. com
So Truly Reborn dolls
ericdress. com
flytilife. com
rebornbabiedoll. com
galeedo. com
formyluv. com
aktivepuppe. de
Vekees_shop

4 Likes

Goodness…when will it stop!?

2 Likes

Sadly I dont think it will… I think it will just be up to the buyers to research first. There are red flags that are easy to spot… if the buyer knew what a reborn really was…
I get daily questions about if I am sure they are scams…
They think they are buying their 6 yr old child or grandchild a silicone doll for bath time that looks realistic… :confused:

Today I seen someone say they ordered a reborn doll and it was a plastic doll they got… (I see this often from a few of the sites… I will post those in a second)
Anyhow she ordered a “17 inch silicone”… It was the Robin awake kit by Nikki Johnston… Kelly Dudley’s prototype photo stolen… Robin is a 23 inch vinyl kit with a cloth body… and of course blank cost more than the scam listing total cost…

5 Likes

4 Likes

That last one is a picture of a real baby. I realize it’s all fraud but the others were advertised as 21-22 inches and a 10" was sent - isn’t that some kind of international fraud that something can be done about?

4 Likes

They have quite a few real babies on their sites as reborns for sale :frowning: Some have stolen pictures from BB’s realborn - real babies photos also

I am not sure what can be done. Maybe if someone who was scammed actually tried to fight back… not sure.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Those are awful :grimacing:. How can they get away with sending somebody a doll that doesn’t look anything like what was ordered or the same size as stated? If I bought and paid for a doll with open eyes which then came as as a sleeping baby that looked like what was pictured I’d be opening a case with PayPal as the item is clearly not as described.

2 Likes

recently added (adding them in case they need to be there to come up in a google search, etc)

chamtbuk .com
getwifiny. com
funnykidnow. com
fanceflame
Rhbabydolls-reborn
Priaybet.official
Priaybet.shop
Priaybet
priaybet. com
Rucuwy .com

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen these kits copied. :frowning:

3 Likes

the first 2 show 2 different kits… Tori and Juliette both by Ping Lau :frowning:

1 Like