REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

3 Likes

Added more -
oppolyiteat
mixoko
derebornpuppe
Reborns and Silicones for sale around my area
But Silicone and Reborn dolls
movivdress
comfylifehome,
Silicone reborn for sale,
sonokus
(trying the list longways to see if it is better)

And More
5-7-2020

Just updated again adding the last handful that I had on my nursery page (I update that first, as it is easier and takes a lot less time)
Also shortened it a little again… some people complained about the longer lists not being able to see well on FB groups.

5-12-2020

4 Likes

@jlesser when will this ever end?! You have run out of room on this list. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you for commenting so I could add my updated list :wink:
I know it is kinda blurry… it does enlarge on the forum though when you click it.
Harder to see on facebook… I will re-situate it again when I find another one to add

recently added: (adding here in case it helps people see the scam list when looking it up)
saminewshoes .com
saminew
DamagreeDomd
damagree. com
samshappify. com
hievesos. com
bornloves. com
Bornlovesshop
vivisuntop. com
Geilezeitt
papisu. com
Ksaoeyeipy. com
chicmodes. com
rebirthbabydoll. com
bittyhappiness. com
rebirthbabie. com
yaitkilo. com
rovideoone. com
afavoritetopic. com
Ampmnight
shonowep. com
bamurim. com
Rebirthbabieshop
calvinvalerieci. com
Calvinvaleriecicom
qchecsunt. com

4 Likes

And people still buying and then come to this forum to complain :wink:

3 Likes

Do u care if I share this list on Instagram?

3 Likes

Go ahead. The more warnings the better. This one was a little blurry though and I have more to add to it. If you want to wait for the new one… give me about a hour

3 Likes

You are AMAZING Lesser :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

k I redid it again…
added the qchecsunt. com website and FB page, Hopefully it enlarges enough for everyone.

6 Likes

Damn. I was hoping corona would have stopped them or at least diverted them to making crappy copies of something else :frowning:

5 Likes

Nope… just another excuse they use on why people’s orders are taking longer than they state on their scam sites.

4 Likes

Wowwwwwwwwww flickers!!!

2 Likes

One of these (probably more) has 7 domain names.

2 Likes

Ok I will wait

I posted my new one … 2 hours ago. Blue border :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok I’m getting it now. I been in the garden.

3 Likes

Added splendidline, wiwuhi

3 Likes

I wonder how much they pay google to keep them at the top of the searches. It’s sad that they all show up when you search for Reborns. But valid sites like artdollery don’t. :confused:

6 Likes

I did a search for “How do I get to the top of Google search?” and they show several ways to get your site at the top. It seems these scam sites are using 1 or more of these to get to the top of the search.

6 Likes

Canadian buyers beware, I’ve been made aware of an ad on Kijiji (Canadian variation of Craigslist) using these same photos (including the real baby photo) for 200$. Watch out for this!

3 Likes