REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Doll kits from China are not the issue.

Illegally copied doll kits are.
As well as illegally poured kits after the sculptor says no more are to be made.
And silicones made from vinyl kits without the permission of the sculptor are also a problem

9 Likes

I will not mention names because I do not have the right to criticize people, but the sculptor should make sure of the vinyl quality if they wants to sell it at a price 100 dollars and more.

yes I agree with you.

My dear, if I had bought any of them, I wouldn’t have put the question on this forum.
Anyway, that is not the issue.
I’m sorry I talked about different points.

I don’t understand. Why are you upset ? I don’t accuse you of anything ? My english may be not the best but I don’t see why anything I have said make you talk to me like this.

I do understand very well the point you talk about. Let me clarify my response. I know some people think that because some of kits are made in Chinese vinyl it is the same as the fake ones. It may not be your case, I don’t know.

1 Like

I’m not upset, dear.
English is not my first language, as well.
Just because you mentioned artists like these “artists.” and you replied to my answer.
Still, I’m not an expert artist, and I already asked a question about eBay’s cheap kits in my topic
eBay reborn kits. So definitely you mean me.
It was just a question. I didn’t say anything wrong about the sculptors. I purchased many of popular kits at a high price and feel their vinyl is cheap. If I didn’t use cloth body, I can’t even cuddle the reborn doll.
I’m sorry again my reply was not related to this topic.

Ladies. Lets clarify.

China makes a great deal of products sold in the USA.

China vinyl is not the issue. Legitimate sculpt pouring vinyl kit markers are not potentially toxic. They don’t steal sculpts and they don’t use already made dolls to make more and sell them as legitimate reborns.

The knock off dolls are not the same thing.

7 Likes

Here’s one my customer brought from scam site she said it a 5.00 doll

3 Likes

…and it’s only 10" long when it’s advertised as 20".

2 Likes

Ordered

109961598_307154827143483_3047847673600417710_n

Received

Still working with Paypal… There is also another site with exactly the same doll pictures so more are getting scammed
https://bazinga19.shop/products/baby-3?fbclid=IwAR1VC4RCYI4VAMaWdpW98sP6U3QkPQiOb-NGB2kUMcUuhGEwxEFa3nz5Bow

They have Maddie on scam site got her 20 inches I saw her on ebay

2 Likes

I believe this might be a scam site. They had several grinches.

2 Likes

They are :frowning:

2 Likes

This was from FB but I have seen it all now. Someone literally blaming the sculpturs for their sculpts being STOLEN.

3 Likes

Wow. She obviously has no idea what she’s talking about. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So I guess if someone steals my car it is my fault for not bringing it into my house??? LOL
I do not have a garage.

6 Likes

Silly you. Of course it is. lol

2 Likes

That’s not even true. Kits that have been manufactured in Germany also have been illegally copied.

4 Likes

She kept running her mouth, until a sculptur did comment then she had nothing to say lol :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes