Realborn Jaxon

Sometimes I look at this sculpt and think he’s the cutest and then other times not so much. Please share yours if you have reborned one. I need some inspiration.:grinning:

2 Likes

15 Likes

I made this one a while ago… was experimenting with pale skin tones. But oh my, Silvia has an absolutely AMAZING version in her collection.

16 Likes

Here is the one that is in Sylvia’s personal collection. I seriously had to go back and look like 20 times because I love her. She was painted by Lucie Borion, rooted by Sylvia.

13 Likes

All such beautiful and unique versions. Thanks for sharing. :grinning:

She is stunning

1 Like

13 Likes

I loved the Jaxson kit too!

1 Like

I loved reborning Jaxon! I experimented with a biracial skin tone with mine.
IMG_2345IMG_2353IMG_2351

10 Likes

Love him! Those lashes…:heart_eyes:

I love the Jaxon kit! I did one as a cuddle baby for a little girl last year. Just very simple skin tones but I still loved how she came out.

11 Likes

He’s actually on my list, along with Reese. I love his nose

1 Like

I love the simplicity of the paint tones, really brings out the sculpt. I guess sometimes … less is more! :kiss::heart:️:grinning:

1 Like

Dolly I love this one

2 Likes

I’m still trying to learn this concept… I just don’t know when to put down my paintbrush.:grin:

Thank you. I was not totally satisfied. The quest continues for pale skin tone with depth. :blush:

3 Likes

I think they are all beautifully done. I like the fact that this sculpt looks good as both genders.

2 Likes