Realborn Harlow

Hi all,

I just git this kit today in the mail. I am so excited to start on her. But was wondering two things. One, is anyone willing to show what they have done with this kit? And 2 what size clothes for her? She seems a bit bigger than most. Thank you.

1 Like

@jeanhai made a beautiful one.

2 Likes

Thank you. I did some plastic surgery on her and made her a cuddle baby. She’s a little chunk and super snuggly. I just listed her on reborns.com. She wears 0-3 and 3 mos size clothes.

13 Likes

I nominate @RosieCait as the expert with this kit. She loves hers. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Omg she is beautiful. thanks for sharing her size.

Thank you. I did a lot of careful Dremel-ing.

1 Like

You did an amazing job Jean! I would by her kit if she looked like yours.

1 Like

Thank you. She sold in less than 30 minutes. I’m so happy!

5 Likes

That is awesome. Congratulations.

1 Like

My piggy :heart_eyes:

I’ve since shortened how far across the eye her lashes go. She’s in storage at my grandma’s while I’m traveling but she’s one I miss. She’s very snuggly!

I put her on the recommended 20 inch body and she wears 0-3 just fine. You could put her on BB’s body 300 and I think she’d still be proportionate. She’s a big girl!

7 Likes

I never realized she was this big! Was thinking she was just a big newborn or something.

2 Likes

She’s a big girl for sure. I ended up not trying it because I liked her on the 20, but she could go up easily I think.

2 Likes

Wow! What a difference!

Omg she is Beautiful.

1 Like

I wanted her to look like those old dolls, so she’s a bit different than my normal style. I do really love her though. Her name is Olivia Cerdita but I just call her Piggy

2 Likes