Real Lavender

A few months ago, there was a post debating whether the baby on the BB homepage was a real baby or a realborn. Anyone remember that? Isn’t this the same baby? I recognize these eyes. But it seems like the baby on the homepage had less hair. So…was that Lavender on the homepage? Or a realborn of Lavender? Or was it just a totally different baby and I’ve lost my mind? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is the real one…

and reborn by @Jacky :slight_smile:

That’s the sleeping version. But the pic I posted is real Lavender awake. I don’t remember exactly what the baby on the homepage looked like. But her eyes were definitely the same as Lavender’s. It may even been a picture of Lavender a couple months later after her hair thinned out. (Some babies’ hair does thin out.) or it could have been the Awake realborn Lavender. I wish I could find the old post to compare. I just remember those eyes.

2 Likes

Those eyes are definitely the same, but can’t remember what the baby on the homepage looked like. I tried to search and find the convo but couldn’t find it. Hopefully someone will chime in

1 Like

I found it. I searched “eyes bottom lid” because I remembered the eyelid being a big topic of the debate whether she was real or not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same eyes. But the baby looks different. I wonder if Landon and Lavender have another baby sister. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately I do not know. I do not have Lavender awake. Just ask Bountiful xx :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow real close.

1 Like