Raya is huge!

I got Raya today and, OMG she is massive! I recently painted Mila and this girl is definitely bigger. I’m so excited! Second pic is her head compared to Meadow.

22 Likes

That is a BIG baby. Love the face…

1 Like

Wow, she’s bigger than I thought she would be. Mine’s coming today :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my she is so cute :heart_eyes:

She’s adorable. How did you get them so soon? I only find her on pre-order. Is the first round sold out already?

She is so cute!!! I wish I could do big babies!!!

Ping Lau does the sweetest faces!!!

She’s adorable. Do you use heat set paint? I’m wondering if she will fit in a nuwave oven?

Why cant you?

Bc I dont think she would fit in my convection oven and I wont bake in my kitchen oven

1 Like

My goodness she is adorable! I love her face!

Adorable face

I’m not too sure. I pre-ordered her March 6th and got her today. Maybe they are waiting to fulfill all the preorders before they put the rest up for sale. :woman_shrugging:

I do use heat set. She will fit in my nuwave…just have to bake a few limbs separately. Let me know if you want me to measure the limbs or anything for you.

1 Like

This is one of her legs in mine.

3 Likes

She’s so cute !

Ooooh I can’t wait to see her done! I want more big babies! What size is she suppossed to wear?

2 Likes

I was intimidated by the toddler kits. I really love them now.

I’m not sure. I wish all companies put that info in the listing like BB. Lol! Regardless, I’m excited to go shopping when I do find out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh wow! She really is huge. Definitely a cutie! Can’t wait to see what you do with her

1 Like

Mine arrives on Friday! I can’t wait! :grin: