Ray of Sunshine ☀️

Have y’all seen Doris Moyer Hornbogen’s little Ray of Sunshine?:heart_eyes: This is just the test cast. But tell me that’s not the cutest thing ever. Of course, I’m partial because he’s actually my Sweet Baby Ray.:grin: She sculpted him from this half a face picture of my Raymond Aloysius. I believe Raymond was about 16 days old in this pic.

Fun fact. Raymond is my Black Friday special, free baby. His biological parents gave him to us at 2 weeks old, on thanksgiving weekend. I was able to use legal aid to cover all of the adoption fees. I only had to pay $69 to get an amended birth certificate. So silicone Raymond will cost me more than the real Raymond cost. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes

Oh my gosh, how adorable.

1 Like

Sweet lil baby Ray 🩵🥰

1 Like

I saw him on FB. I like Doris’ sculpts a lot. I would love to get into silicone.

1 Like

What a precious baby boy!

1 Like

So adorable! :blue_heart:
And you know I love real Ray so much! You are an amazing Mom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So, so sweet! :two_hearts:

1 Like

So if anyone wanted to open the mouth, would they have to remove the tongue?

1 Like

I wonder that too. Not sure how opening his mouth would work.

I saw him this morning. I would love to get this sculpt! I am more partial to the smaller silicones.

2 Likes

He is so cute. I love the small babies too!

1 Like

I may have to buy a Sweet Baby Ray and have someone paint him for my own collection. :heart_eyes: I need a son :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness :heart_eyes:

So adorable