Ramsey Brace

Who else here is getting him?
Of course, all my preorders are due at the same time.:disappointed: Excited to get him, though. I ordered mine through Sandie and she sent the following email.

Hi to everyone waiting for the Ramsey Kits.
They just arrived and we are busy packing your orders.
Cassie is waiting to hear from all dealers. Once they all have their shipments, She will release them.
She estimates next Thur or Fri. but could be sooner.

I am sending the balance due invoices now. This allows you a week to pay the balance.
All Paid kits will ship immediately on the day Cassie tells us.

Thanks for allowing us to help with this pre order.
Sandie & Team

5 Likes

I didnā€™t order him, thank goodness. Because all my preorders came due at the same time too. I sure with they would figure out a system so we could know ahead of time when they are going to be dueā€¦or be flexible like MacPherson. They said they are patient about us paying preorder balances.

1 Like

I paid for my Ramsey (and Robin awake) in full through Macphersons.

I prefer in full when I can lol

5 Likes

Im getting him, I ordered him through Bebaby in Italy. I know how you feel about having them all come at onceā€¦I havenā€™t been asked to pay for April yet, but I know that is coming and I have two of them preordered! I have a few others as well but at least two of them I paid for already. I decided Im not going to do the preorders anymoreā€¦if I preorder I have to pay the full price. I can order though Once so Real in Germany and they ask you to pay the full price so that keeps me from taking on any more baby debt :wink:

1 Like

I am sure you are happy you have a job so that you can afford your ā€œhabitā€! :slight_smile: Hope you took that in the spirit in which I said it. :slight_smile: I know how it is. If I were not ill, I am sure I would be working someplace. I just hate sitting home all the time. But, when you are not well, you do feel more like just staying home. Anyway ā€“ thatā€™s the way we do things, I guess. I am happy that I do still have my own money to spend. I donā€™t have unlimited dolly dollars, but I do get to get most of what I want eventually.

2 Likes

I got one of him. If I fall in love with him he wonā€™t get sold!

2 Likes

I certainly know what its like to be illā€¦I was bed bound for many years until the doctors finally found a way to help me a bitā€¦and they gave me my awesome wheelchair. Im still at home most of the time but home is where my babies areā€¦my real ones and my vinyl onesā€¦so its all good :wink:

2 Likes

I paid in full for him thank goodness because I had Noel and April both within a week of each other. Doll money goes quick with so many cute kits coming out. Iā€™m excited to see Ramsey! Going to be a Christmas gift for my mom!

1 Like

Yes Ordered him and April is on her way too .

1 Like

Lil, I donā€™t think anyone who has not had a serious illness can relate to these things. I say that from my own experience. I know that I would not be able to relate if I had not been here. I am so happy for you that your doc was able to help you. I know that being in a wheelchair or something like that, is much better than being bedridden. I am not in a wheelchair at home. However, if I go out to shop (rarely to really shop) or even to eat and we canā€™t get a handicap parking space, i need my wheelchair. I do not have the energy to walk very far. So, I understand your position. :slight_smile: Kinda nice to know someone who can understand your plight. I know everyone means well, they just canā€™t possibly understand. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered Robin sleep n awake, along with April from irresistibles. What was I thinking!

2 Likes

I tend to order with Macphersons.

I ordered 2 April (preorder x2), Ramsey (full), Robin awake (full)ā€¦ then once I paid off the 2 April kits I preordered Tutti and Noel!

AND I bought Darren and Alexaā€¦ LOLā€¦

And last month I also grabbed Morgan, Gracie and AA Shyann. lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only ordered from them once. Thatā€™s a lot of dolly dollars. Iā€™m trying not to buy any more kits. But I do want Ashley Awake n June awake when they are released. Iā€™m trying to branch out a little n buy non B.B. kits. But theyā€™ll probably be sitting for a while.

2 Likes

I got ramsey. Got him from dolls by sandie.her email said supposed to start shipping next thursday or friday.

1 Like

I got a Ramsey too. I paid for April quite a while ago and still waiting for her. Iā€™ve also got Tobiah on preorder

1 Like

I ordered through Irrestibles. Havenā€™t received an update yet. I ordered Ramsey and Tutti. I sure hope the payments arenā€™t due at the same time. I honesty need another Tutti

1 Like

@colee1970, Mandy did you order from Macā€™s or where? I ordered 2 Ramseyā€™s from Macā€™s havenā€™t heard anything about an invoice yet.

I ordered Ramsey but thought he is due out in November? I just paid for my Tonys. Better get to work and list some more, I guessā€¦

1 Like

Cassie posted this morning that the factory got all 1500 Ramsey done faster than they thought so she should be released next week

3 Likes

@lynn. I ordered from Dolls by Sandie.

2 Likes