Quinbee

I paid my invoice for Quinbee last week…hope she ships soon…I’m thinking if I can find everything…I may set up on a Sam’s club table and work on her…I know where my oven is and I saw my mineral spirits the other day…just need to find my paints…I am starting to get excited…and worried…I hope I haven’t forgotten how to paint :scream:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you do with her! Your babies are so beautiful.

1 Like

She ships on the 15th from all dealers.

4 Likes

You haven’t forgotten. You are good at it, and it’s like riding a bike. You’ll remember! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait to see your Quinbee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You know I love your painting style!! You’ll do great, as always :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @InfantInspirations and @Summer !!!

I got notice yesterday she is on her way!!!

Finishing up painting the cabinets this week for craftroom…and soooo excited to upack my stuff!!!

5 Likes

You’re going to make her gorgeous, Cherie!!

1 Like

I know I ordered two of her but I can’t remember who I ordered them from? Damn. Did you order from Macphersons?

McPherson and LLE are the dealers for the USA. You can check your order at Mac’s site. If you did deposit only, you may not have gotten an invoice for the balance from either of them. Pre-orders were late January, so you can also check your payment sources.

1 Like

They just arrived a couple days ago it was Macphersons! I totally forgot that I ordered them until I noticed your post. They are so adorable.