Quick question ladies~

Is anyone else having problem getting to Nicole Russels Reborn site? I knew she was getting out of the business and may have deleted it. Also how long does it take to ship from Canada on an average to the states.

Not sure why but I saw it on her page she was getting out. She had a bunch of her things for sale so I bought a DVD from her. I really liked her page alot and hoping she didn’t take it down for good. Still have not recieved it yet and getting kinda worried.

1 Like

Wow! She took her FB page down a few months back and then put it up after a lot of begging. I didn’t realize she was getting out of the business. That’s sad. I can’t access the FB page now so I guess she took it down again.

1 Like

She must have just recently taken it down. I figured she would leave it as much as everyone liked it.

1 Like

Yeah, me, too! Although, she did seem a bit snippy in a reply to me so I think she may have gotten hurt somewhere along the way. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Why Cali??? Noooooo!!!':weary::weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

I have been a “friend” through many identities and the last one was “Nicole Jane” and she has closed that personal account too. She was selling through eBay so you should be able to contact her through there. nicole*russell on eBay

2 Likes

Thanks Pia!!!

I sent her a message. She may or may not respond. She has come and gone from FaceBook many times. I think she may be overwhelmed with family problems and she is pretty pregnant with her next little boy. I hate that she took her tutorial down again. It was my favorite place to refer new reborners!

2 Likes

Hopefully she will at least think about putting it back up. I know you referred me to her page and I have loved it since. I am sure she will touch base with you Pia.

1 Like

Calimel, I am sorry to hear your pretty much done as well. The most important part of reborning is the fun of it. Lay it down for awhile and then down the road maybe you will deciede to pick it back up. I perfectly understand your feelings on it without a doubt. Just hate to see you stop doing something you loved~

2 Likes

How long have you been reborning Cali? I think your dolls are excellent! I do understand … I started the same way… I wanted to make ONE doll. Thousands of dollars later… Still haven’t made my keeper!! Lololol it is frustrating a lot!! But fun also! I love that the learning never ends. I haven’t had much problems with buyers, I guess because I sell mine cheap- because so far, they have all been learning experience. The black mark to get a free doll??? Wow! That’s horrible!!! Is that mostly eBay?? It seems that everyone on here lovesreborns.com, and I have not heard of any problems there. I wish I could help! :weary:

3 Likes

@calimel I am so sorry that you have become disenchanted with the whole reborning experience. :cry: I thought that you did such a good job with your babies. I understand what you are saying, though. I think that since so many people have become reborners, and there is such a glut of dolls on the market, that it will eventually have to reach bottom at some point. I am also appalled at some of the scam groups and their language, lack of language skills, and behavior that I no longer go to their sites. I had no idea that there is such an underworld to reborn dolls before. There will always be crooked people out there, and they unfortunately have moved into the reborn doll world to perpetrate their dishonesty. Just remember that we love you and will miss you if you don’t visit us occasionally. Diane

5 Likes

Yes calimel. Please visit us once in a while. We’re really going to miss you.

2 Likes

Nicole Russell responded and said

Dear allenpia,

i’m great… just taking a break from facebok… no biggy.

Nicole

4 Likes

At least she’s ok. :smile:

1 Like

Hopefully she will be back.

2 Likes

I asked if she was still planning on making the tutorial that she was going to sell and I asked about the new sculpts she was working on and she didn’t answer those questions!

3 Likes

You were over your quota of questions. :wink:

5 Likes