Question about Realborns COA

I got 3 Realborn kits today from the half off sale. I just noticed when unpacking them that Thomas’ COA is numbered but Clyde’s and Summer Rain’s are not numbered. Why is this? Are some of these kits open editions and some not? I never really noticed bout the last 2 kits I got if they are numbered or not but I will have to dig them out and see as they are packed away right now.

3 Likes

My summer rain was a first kit… I did not get a COA with her! :scream:

Ok that clears it up. I thought all the Realborn babies were Ltd. Editions. I didn’t realized they had started making some open editions. Thanks!

2 Likes

Did you call them? :slight_smile: I havent received mine. They are taking a slow trip this way. lol.

2 Likes

No… Lol I didn’t call. Lol

I believe Thomas must be limited edition. I can’t remember if he is or isn’t but Kimberly and Clyde aren’t. Both my Clyde or Kimberly wasn’t numbered so those two must be open editions.

1 Like

I got the birth certificate COA thing with my Kimberly.

2 Likes

I just got Summer Rain today and she had a non-numbered certificate with her photo and name on it. I’m sure you should have gotten one, too, if she was a first kit.

3 Likes

One of the Thomases is open edition and the other is limited. Can’t remember which is which.

1 Like

Thomas asleep is limited edition and awake Thomas is open edition.

1 Like

I guess I should call! Lol