Question about Magnets

Where do you by magnets for pacifiers? Other than online?

1 Like

Try Michaels…and some people say hardware stores.

I get mine online at kjmagnetics.com I haven’t been able to find a store that carries the size and strength I want.

1 Like

Try Home Depot. I remember they was mentioned before.

Yes Home Depot does carry them but as I have said a few times they are in 2 places usually the ones you need are by the paint at the end of the isle.

I found some at home Depo

Be sure and get Neodymium magnets and not just crafting magnets. The others aren’t strong enough. You may be able to find a few at Lowe’s or Home Depot, but you’ll save money by ordering in bulk online. Magnets4US on Ebay has great prices and lots of sizes and shapes.

Are these okay?

Home depot sells the super magnets for 4.95 I get 10

I buy the ones that are 9 mm x 3 mm.I don’t know what others use though I assume most use whatever they like best.The ones you pictured are tiny.

1 Like

I usually buy from Hobby Lobby

Those are the right kind of magnet but they are incredibly small. Photos online are hard to interpret because they usually don’t have anything next to them (like a coin) to give you a size perspective. Be sure and draw the actual measurements before ordering to make sure you know what you are going to get. I usually order 1/2"x1/16" for pacifiers and 1/2"x1/8" for inside the head and the smallest I’ve ever gotten have been 1/4"x1/8".