Question about eyes for the Quads

Does anyone know if the Bountiful Baby Quads can take the ‘Full Round’ Lauscher glass eyes?

I know the polymar half rounds fit, but I prefer the glass and I can’t find the half round glass eyes. (Well, I CAN find them, but it’s hard finding 4 sets of the same color).

Thanks!
Debi

I would say you would have to cut the backs off the sockets because they are flat and then glue the eyes in, if it is possible to glue those type in.

Thank you, Angie!

The most thing I worry about is maybe having gaps. I guess I’ll keep looking for the half round, flat back.

I need a color blue that is not too light and not too dark. If anyone knows where I can get 4 pairs of that color blue in size 22mm…please direct me in the right direction. lol

Hugs,
Debi

I used Eyeco Chuck Hazel in Cookie just because I had that color in that size in my stock. Also that color is for an older baby and it worked in her. However. I LOVE the #2366 - Newborn Deep Blue Sky – 22mm Bountiful Baby Eyes and buy them all the time. You will not find a nicer more realistic dark blue polymer eye in this price range. I checked and they do have the 22mm in stock right now too.

Diana, I use the full round all the time. I cut a flap and insert the eyes. If it calls for half-round I am sure the full wouldn’t be an issue. I put my glue overlapping the vinyl and the eye. I almost always use full round and have never had any problems.

— Begin quote from ____

I used Eyeco Chuck Hazel in Cookie just because I had that color in that size in my stock. Also that color is for an older baby and it worked in her. However. I LOVE the #2366 - Newborn Deep Blue Sky – 22mm Bountiful Baby Eyes and buy them all the time. You will not find a nicer more realistic dark blue polymer eye in this price range. I checked and they do have the 22mm in stock right now too.

— End quote

Thank you, Anjsmiles. I have two pairs of the Newborn Deep Blue Sky eyes, and I also think they’re a beautiful color! In fact, I bought them because I saw someone had used that color on one of her quads and I loved it. But, the quads are a custom order and she would like me to use the glass eyes. I’m using the Newborn Deep Blue Sky eyes as a guide while I’m painting them. I like having eyes in the sockets while working on them.

— Begin quote from ____

Diana, I use the full round all the time. I cut a flap and insert the eyes. If it calls for half-round I am sure the full wouldn’t be an issue. I put my glue overlapping the vinyl and the eye. I almost always use full round and have never had any problems.

— End quote

Thank you, Kimomax. I will more than likely order the full rounds, then. They have a lot of pretty blue colors in that shape.