Question about doing a drawing

I have a couple babies that I have had for over 6 months now just sitting here waiting for a mom and I was considering doing a ticket drawing… $5 a ticket and on a certain date no matter how many have entered drawing a winner… would people be intrested or would I not even cover my shipping cost?? I would just give my paypal id and you would make payment then I would send you your # …It would have to be within the US or if someone else where wanted to enter they would have to pay shipping… the doll would either be my Clara Morgan or my Korey Connors both Limited ed babies with COA

This might be a terrible Idea I am not expecting to make money but selling at least 5 tickets would be a good start Let me know if anyone would be intrested

Brandy, I did a similar drawing last year, and it worked out wonderfully except that my doll was a fund raiser. Hope it works out well for you.

Thank you so much !!! I love both of these babies I just think it is time at least one finds a home Does anyone know if it is allowed to post such a drawing on this forum???

Unfortunately, it is our understanding that such drawings and raffles are illegal in Utah. If it came to our attention, we would have to remove the listing.

Here is a link with the supporting info on this:

[list]
http://www.nals.org/?p=1340
[/list:u:7aj1yj9i]

Scroll down to “Utah” to see.

We wish we had a better answer.

Bountiful Baby

The one I did was in Nevada and in-house as a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society - they got all the money, not me…good to know though.

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

The one I did was in Nevada and in-house as a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society - they got all the money, not me…good to know though.

— End quote

Bountiful Baby is in Utah, so if it was hosted on our forum, we would have to remove it if we knew about it.

Bountiful Baby

BB Thank you so so much for your help I did not want to do anything that might be against forum rules I will be doing the drawing via my Facebook and my etsy store Thank you so much for such a fast response