Question about clothes

I need to buy a special outfit for my Grant…the options are 0 to 6 months and 6 to 12 months…there is a hat of sorts that is a part of these clothes so I need it to fit him well…which should I order?

1 Like

Those kind of clothes are so hard to tell. There’s such a massive difference between a newborn and a 6 month old. I don’t know how they expect that broad of size range to work for anyone. Any outfits like that I ever had for my real babies was incredibly random about what age it actually fit. I would suggest looking at the measurements on the description. It should tell you the actual size of the clothes. Use their numbers to compare to your Grant.

1 Like

Duh…youd think I would have thought of that but…no LOL
It says the hight for 0 to 6 months is 26 inches so that should be good…ill just have to pin it if its a bit too big.

Thank you…ive been such an air head lately

1 Like

I can’t wait to see your finished baby. Grant is such a cute kit. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree…I love his little face :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a grant kit. I can put him together and see, I’m thinking 6 months but i can check.

1 Like

That would be great, thank you :slight_smile:

Easton, the same sized kit, wears 3 - 6 months. There is one outfit I have for her, though, that the sleeves around her biceps are stretched on her! LOL

1 Like

The 0-6 month size says the maximum is 26" and the 6-12 month size says 26" to 29"…so Im still not convinced which size I should buy. Im thinking maybe I should get the larger size and if it doesn’t work I can exchange it for the smaller one? Im not sure…Ive used this store before and they were ok and quick with exchanges even though it is an online store.

The main thing I worry about is the hat…so maybe I should go with the 0-6 months?

I would use the 0-6 months.

1 Like

Thank you…I think maybe thats a good idea.

1 Like