Puppy pic

Hi ladies
I just wanted to share this cute picture. My service dog had his first vet visit yesterday and he’s healthy thus far.
Here he is in the box with all his brothers and sisters. I don’t know which one he is but it was too cute not to share.

23 Likes

How cute are those little guys!!

2 Likes

Yay!!! I agree, they are very cute and so fluffy! I’m very excited to follow the progress on your service dog adventures.

4 Likes

Gotta love a basket full of puppies!

4 Likes

They look so big already. I love big puppies. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

They are. Lol. They will be about 150lbs when full grown.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing you journey with us!

2 Likes

I love that. We have a St. Bernard/pit bull mix that weighs about 180 pounds. His sister is a runt. But that didn’t stop her from having 12 giant puppies last year (thanks to the stray Pyrenees that wandered over and knocked her up :confused:). Her puppies looked about the same size as these puppies at that age. The puppies are now massive. A friend of mine got one. He’s bigger than her full blood St. Bernard. Not fun to feed. But so fun as pets. :heart:️️

3 Likes

Lol. I’m going to need a second or third job to feed him. I’m sure!

2 Likes

Aww so sweet. They do grow so fast. Our pup just turned 2 on valentines day! Love watching them grow. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Oh wow!!! So cute!! How much longer before you get him??

1 Like

He comes home June 9th.

2 Likes

Awesome!! Post pics please. :blush:

2 Likes

I will. Its a 5 hour trip to go get him so I will be taking lots of pics

3 Likes

Aww they are adorable

2 Likes

As weird as this may sound - I was shopping the other day and when I saw this I immediately thought of you.

6 Likes

Haha. I need that. That’s awesome. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes