Pugs, Pigs, Gorillas, etc

Is anyone else tired of seeing pugs, piglets, gorillas, chimps and such or is it just me???

3 Likes

Not tired of them but often times they are not done well. I would like to see different/newer sculpts as well.

2 Likes

My personal experience that buyers loved them if they are done right and with artistic touch, and not just "put together’. I have someone who waits for me to work on a piglet.

7 Likes

I don’t like them either, I’m sick of all fantasy and animal kits cause they creep me out a bit but I love that others do like them. I just ignore them when I see them.

1 Like

I love them if they are individually done. But I don’t care for the prepainted kits that are just thrown together.

6 Likes

I’m a fan of ‘different’ kits, so it doesn’t bother me that much.
I do very much hate it when people get the pre-painted kits, assemble them, and then charge $100 more than they paid. Seriously, you spent like 10 minutes putting it together, that isn’t worth an extra $100.

5 Likes

Personally,the piglets and fawn kits are my favorite.I love their sleeping expressions…As I have no painting skill,and love the assembly process in itself, I got a lot of enjoyment from these pre painted kits!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Totally love them!!!

2 Likes

I want a gorilla someday, thinking I might want to start with a blank kit though. Love the piglets. They have been on sale a lot lately.

3 Likes

I love animal and alternative kits!
However I don’t like seeing those prepainted kits being sold for $200+ when the only work done to them is putting them together. Absolutely pay for your materials and time doing so but it’s not worth $100+ more then paid for the kit.
The actual kits that artist paint I like as I love animals lol

2 Likes

I love the alternative and fantasy kits. I wish there was more of a variety.
I like Fawna but her legs are too thin for her head and arms. I wish she had less deer legs and more thick horse like legs.
And some of the fantasy kits are SO expensive.

1 Like