Problems with loading

A little while ago someone posted a question regarding slow loading threads, I thought I remembered someone posting a “Fix” for this problem, If that’s the case can someone tell me where to find the fix?

1 Like

Still waiting on some responses to this question, Does anybody have any answers???

I don’t think there’s a fix.

I swear I read something about going into “something” and deleteing stuff that is building up. I am not computer literate so I am very vague cause I havre NO idea what I was reading. But I have used the search and I can’t find anything. Are you guys still having the slow problem? Thanks for your reply, can anyone elser help?

Do you mean when you write a reply it takes a little while to show? I just wait the few seconds. I imagine that it is something the guys running this forum need to deal with. Maybe complaint might get some action?

No, not just with replys, with everything. The buffer wheel is spinning A LOT now and I am having to wait a longer time for everything. It’s really annoying and I know lots of others were having the same problem. Maybe you are right, maybe it is the website, I don’t have the problem any place else. Thanks.

2 Likes

No, not just with replys, with everything. The buffer wheel is spinning A LOT now and I am having to wait a longer time for everything. It’s really annoying and I know lots of others were having the same problem. Maybe you are right, maybe it is the website, I don’t have the problem any place else. Thanks.

That’s weird I didn’t post this twice, WHAT!!!