Problems with Eyebrows

Hi all, I’m really struggling with eyebrows, I knew it would! Lol
I think it’s my brushes :thinking::joy: it my poor control. Or a bit of both. Anyhow, I’m thinking of trying pencils instead. Are they easier? I’m looking at the prismacolor pencils. But I’m finding it difficult to get them in the uk. I’ve tried tinkerbel creations and most brown colours are out of stock, I have a dark brown in my basket, but I really wanted a few different colours. Ebay are too expensive on the postage. Is there another brand in could search?
Thanks, hope your all well this evening :grin:

1 Like

They have prisma pencils on Amazon UK but again they are very expensive and you can only seem to get a mixed tin of them which is pointless when you won’t use most if the colours, I would love an answer to this question too x

Yes I saw them on amazon too, and like you I’m reluctant to buy a big tin when i will probably only use 2 or 3 colours. Hopefully someone will be along soon with an answer.

1 Like

I think prisma are waxed based but in the UK most colouring pencils seem to be watercolour or oil based, I have been searching for waxed based ones with no luck so far :sleepy:

I will have a search too. I will let you know if I manage to find anything. My eldest daughter did a 3 year art and design course at college so I will give her a call tomorrow and ask her if she knows of anything.

1 Like

Crayola work just fine…

I read in another post that Crayola fade x

1 Like

I found some wax ones by Arteza, they do different size sets and you can split payments on the large sets

Look on Ebay for the pencils. There are a couple of uk sellers of reborn supplies who sell single ones.

Allthingsreborn is one uk seller of reborn supplies
Jackandjillsnurserysupplies2012 is another one
These are the names of the ebay shops

1 Like