Pricing SOLE kits

How do you guys figure out pricing for Blank SOLE kits when there’s no listings available online. I have a bellami Gregory with signed body and COA and a Genevieve brace. I can’t find any info for bellami at all and all I see for Genevieve is someone selling one for like $800(blank) which I think is absolutely batty :sweat_smile:.

Any advice would be appreciated :heart:

2 Likes

Bellami was $109.99 when she came out. Genevieve $119.99. Consider the original price and go from there. It’s tricky to price SOLE kits because too low you’re cheating yourself, too high nobody will buy it. I agree $800 is ludicrous.

1 Like

Now days it seems like high prices for kits are not as accepted since the economy is very strapped. I have seen a lot of kits going up for sale and a lot of the high asking prices sitting.

4 Likes

It depends where you’re selling. I sold my Polly Maynard for $325 and Delilah Johnston for $230 on eBay, within the first 24 hours of posting. I thought both prices were far too high (outrageously so actually). I honestly didn’t think they would sell. I had them set to “Buy Now or Best Offer.”

I would set Genevieve Brace at least at $275 and Bellami Gregory at least at $250. You can always accept offers or lower the price, but you have to be okay with what they sell for. And factor in the fees associated.

You could also post on forums/facebook pages for less money, given that there are no fees associated unless there are some with your form of payment

2 Likes

that sounds decent to me

1 Like

Okay, good. I was worried about pricing too low or too high, but the kit was in amazing condition–better than any I’ve seen on the market in a while.