Preemie kit suggestions please

Hello all! I am looking for a small (maybe 15 inches or so) sleeping preemie kit that isn’t too skinny. Does anyone have some suggestions? I’ve looked around but haven’t found any that are what I’m looking for. Thanks!

1 Like

Megan and Teagan from BB are 16 inches but cute

1 Like

Blessing by Marita Winters is really sweet and well proportioned. She’s 15". Generally speaking, real preemies aren’t very chubby because they haven’t finished growing when they’re born.

2 Likes

Zori by Dawn McLeod is 16 inches. She’s SUPER sweet and cute!

I adore Blessing, but she does have skinny limbs. I love her limbs, but it sounds like you are looking for a full term looking baby just on a smaller scale? Some suggestions that I really like are:

Cammie by Kyla Janell
Corbin By Donna Lee
Mick By Adrie Stoete
Sierra By Maisa Said
Zori By Dawn McLeod

1 Like

Blessing by Marita Winters, this is the cutest preemie kit I’ve ever seen, I just finished this one today and shes heading home to her new mommy.

17 Likes

I agree faith is very dolly

1 Like

Not sure on sizes but Zachy and Zane

Who is so beautiful, wow

She’s beautiful !

Huggies Preemie fits blessing and similarly sized littles.

1 Like

Marita Winters Denver Rose is about 17 in and not too skinny. Maybe her mini Asian baby too? I think her name might be LilyLu?

Zane is really small, I would get some extra tiny micro preemie diapers from dollssoreal. Regular preemie will be too big. Huggies preemie fits 15inches and up. Pampers preemie are the EXACT same size and Huggies newborn.

1 Like

Thank you all for the suggestions! I am looking for a kit that is small but looks more newborn like. Blessing is adorable and @Rosa05 your Blessing is adorable!!! I love her! I just looked up sierra by maisa said and I really like her! I think I may get her!

2 Likes

Oh wow she is absolutely beautiful. Amazing job on her

I’m painting Leighton Rose Winters right now. She is a sweet one.
I seem to be on a Winters kick. Painting LR, Promise is next and I’m going to order Shasta. I just got a Sami Jo baby.

I am in love with Bean, (BB, by Denise Pratt).

Thank you

I bought some online awhile back

Thank you