Post ROSE PIF CLOSED

I won @JackieJo 's PIF just before ROSE and I promised to do one when I returned, so here it is!

To enter, answer the following questions:

If you could take a doll class from anyone in the world, who would it be? What type of class? Why did you pick this particular artist?

I’ll have my husband pick the winner on August 1, 2016

6 Likes

I would love an overall general class from @sweetiepieapril that latest baby she did is the best baby I have ever seen. I am a newbie and hope to be a fraction as good as she is.

6 Likes

I would pick jackieJo 's rooting classes I would love to take all her classes she make’s the most beautiful babies
she’s does amazing work

2 Likes

Hellen Jalland and it would be an overall class in general. Her babies are some of the most realistic and beautiful that I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Starr West in “the land down under” :heart: How amazing it would be to meet her, hug her, learn from her! I know she is not a known prototype artist but she is amazing! :heart:

7 Likes

Romie Strydom, I would love to have a sculpting class with her. I have been thinking about trying my hand at sculpting for about a month now so I can make my own silicone since I will never in my life be able to afford one haha.

4 Likes

I believe our Starr has done protos…

3 Likes

That would make sense. :slight_smile: I think BB should add her versions of their kits to the gallery! I bet they would sell so many more! :heart:

http://toddlersinc.wixsite.com/toddlersinc

Link to Starr’s prototype for BB

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I hadnt see this site yet just her other one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to take any class by Larissa Versolato in Brazil. Her painting and rooting are beautiful, her photography is gorgeous, and I love her YouTube videos. She packs the best boxes ever!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I hadn’t seen her work before.

1 Like

I would love a general class by Bean from The Twisted Beanstalk Nursery. I love fantasy babies and hers are always gorgeous.

3 Likes

Sculpting with Bonnie Brown.

3 Likes

I want in on a Jacky rooting class too. And yes, @AmandasBabies, I’m so with you on the silicone. Since I don’t happen to have a spare several thousand just laying around, I’ve been thinking about sculpting a little baby and making one.

2 Likes

I’m with Jean on this one! Don’t enter me, please!

1 Like

I would love a whole baby class by @Jacky. I love her work. :smile:

Any of Kims Reborn with me series. She is amazing and has such a soothing voice haha.

1 Like

I would love a class on painting and rooting with Sylvia.

2 Likes

Hey everybody, just a couple more days remain to get in on this PIF. Anybody else coming onboard?

2 Likes