Poor little homeless babies

You ladies are all so sweet. Thanls so much :blush:

They won’t track you down…LOL…but your babies are really cute and now’s the time for selling; people are looking for babies this time of year.

2 Likes

Just choose a couple to list and put them up for sale. When the dolly dollars start coming in, you’ll want to list some more. I recommend you use reborns.com and accept only paypal. You can avoid a lot of hassles that way.

5 Likes

Come on. Jump on the band wagon and join us. What have you got to lose?

1 Like

Love it , I want to come play !!

2 Likes

better sale some so you can have room for new once.

2 Likes

Wow You sound just like me! To scared to try and sell my reborns. Just afraid they are not good enough. And most people don’t realize how much time and money go in to making them.

1 Like

You should find a nearby Fall Festival and sell those babies. That way you know the people buying them really want them and won’t get buyers remorse waiting on them to be delivered…AND…no shipping, pay pal or ebay fees!!!

3 Likes

are you thinking about selling any

1 Like

I really should get them,put there somehow

You could sign up at reborns.com and list one baby each day until you have all the ones you want to sell listed.
Another option is to take a few of them to sell at a local consignment shop in your area, if you have one.

2 Likes

AND, as of today, you can sign up at Amy’s new site, Reborn Connections too. Down with the Evil Bay!

3 Likes

And at Rebornconnection.com all the babies can be listed on the same day!

2 Likes

How much is it to join? My mom os trying to yalk me into it lol

1 Like

I just PM’d you.

I “liked” the FaceBook page and checked out the website. Perhaps you could do some posts that explain how the site works? Where the buyers are solicited? I noticed that Helen’s baby shows “not available”? Did he sells through the site? More info would be a good thing.

1 Like

Oh my gosh. My stupid phone. I just saw how wretchedly awful my reply looks. Lol. Sorry guys.

@AmyR777 I think I just found the answer to my last post! New Reborn Sales Site! - #37 by Angel

1 Like

I know the feeling they are no longer in only 1 room, they are all over the house haha!

3 Likes