Pooper got a bodyšŸ¼

No!!! Iā€™m all about the rooting!!lololol(!because itā€™s all I can do) !!! Butā€¦ I donā€™t have blond hair! So, he will have to wait until I sell one! So, he will have penciled hair or bald for a spell! I really love him with painted hair though!!

Such an adorable little guyā€¦!!..love himā€¦:purple_heart:

Nik, that painted hair looks really cute-----maybe you should try to do that, at least for now!!! Hi Bun !!

1 Like

BTW Nik, I think youā€™re having a boy------donā€™t ask me why cause I donā€™t know!! I just think you are !!

2 Likes

I would LOVE A BOY! Or ā€¦ A girl! Lolololol

3 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

Hey Nik!! Little Pooper looks just Adorable! I would love to see him with Blonde Hair!! Donā€™t leave the baby a baldieā€¦please! I think itā€™s a boy too! Thatā€™s it letā€™s take a poll on what do you think Niki is having?
What does everyone think???
DebbieG

2 Likes

Boy. But please Nikki, donā€™t name him Pooperman.

2 Likes

That is too funny!!! LoL!!

Lololololol my hubby is already calling him Beau. So when he plays football he they will sayā€¦ BEAU ROTKOOOOOOOOO! Lol ( that name has not been approved by me) lol

Well, it does sound better than POOPER ROTKO :laughing:

3 Likes

Lolololol I love pooperman! Iā€™ll put it in the name box!!! Lol KIDDING!

1 Like

Nik------when that kid is grown and playing football, donā€™t you dare stand up and shout "GO POOPER MAN GO !!!

3 Likes

Lolololololol LYNN! Ok, I promise!!! :heart:ļø

So if Bunny is a girl, will you call her Princess Poopalot?

2 Likes

I am thinking she wonā€™t be able to call the baby Pooper because this reborn already has that name! Nikki wouldnā€™t want two in the house with the same name! Poopertoo is just too silly, so he(she) will need to have a real name. After my working time in the nursery with the real babies, though, I can safely state that he/she really will be a pooper!

2 Likes

Lololololol u guys crack me up!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø

1 Like

lmao!!!

1 Like

Poopie is dumplin! :flushed:

1 Like

I had a female dodge de Bordeaux thT died of cancerā€¦ Her name was Bella:( soā€¦ I canā€™t use belle or Bellaā€¦ 2 sad! :weary: