Pooper got a body🍼

I am just going to attach his head with string until he gets his hair done. Today, he will get a magnet for Paci and eye lashes❤️

15 Likes

10 Likes

I would have difficulty not calling him Pooper forever!

4 Likes

Lol that’s his name! LP- little pooper!

2 Likes

He’s adorable! I love the first pose- looks like he’s having some tummy time. So cute:)

1 Like

He’s enjoying is new body! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lolol, as soon as his head is actually attached!!! Eyes and magnet setting! :heart:️ I am excited to carry him!!!

1 Like

Nik, he is adorable, great job!!! Can’t wait to see him done, What color are you going to root? I love his little outfit. I think he suits the name Pooper!!!

1 Like

He is so darn cute!

1 Like

Now I remember why I fell in love with this kit! Every time I take him out I think…no…he’s too big. I love yours. He’s adorable even if he is a pooper!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This scuplt got so much bad press!!! I just thought he was adorable!!! And I love his size! So fun to carry and dress!!!

1 Like

Awwwww! Little Pooperman is adorable!

1 Like

Lynn… I might draw his hair like this

Or root a little blonde. He reminds me of my hubby… And he was a baldie! I actually love him as a baldie!

1 Like

Lol pooperman!!! So cute! I :heart:️it!!!

2 Likes

Nikk he is so cute so which is it pencil, paint, hair? Or nothing lol

I just don’t know!!! At least he is cute bald while I decide!

There ya go.

1 Like

He’s so cute, Nikki!

1 Like

Regarding your husband’s friends, in my opinion when your doll is done so well that it pushes people off into the uncanny valley, the name for people’s reaction as creepy to something that is just TOO human, but not really alive, you have met your goal as a reborner. We are trying for as much realism as possible; therefore, Pooper is king! Hail King Pooper!

4 Likes

I think little Pooper needs hair though. Nicky are you still avoiding rooting after I scolded you last time? :rage: I like the idea of the little blond hair! After all, there are no dangerous fumes when you’re rooting! Hi to the Bun!

2 Likes