Poll for the 2017 rose international doll show

Absolutely! @Angel beware!! :joy:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::flushed::sob::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Im from Texas and just went to the ROSE convention in Utah and it was hot but it doesnt seem as hot as Texas. It was really kinda nice.

3 Likes

yes we will

1 Like

@Nikkiroc You better come this time! Arrange to not have puppies this next year! I wanted to meet you so bad. You probably would have stayed at the house with the others so I wouldnā€™t have seen too much of you anyway. (I stayed at the hotel because I LOVE staying at hotels.) But they sure had a good time at the house. A lot of late nights and giggling went on from what I understand.

2 Likes

Amy, I have a great idea! We should all bring a test part and see if we can make a whole doll with the leg! You would get to keep it of course. Think of all the different sized limbs etc. that we would have. HEE HEE HEE. Everybody could bring there worst looking test part. Weā€™d all have to bring some bodies to be sure we had one that would work.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, Helen!! Iā€™m game!!

1 Like

:thinking: Iā€™m moving with invasion of the test limbs sound like a HORRA movie :flushed:

3 Likes

@honojane Helen we giggled until we hurt LOL!

1 Like

I have never been to the Rose doll show before but Iā€™m excited to go next year and am moving back to Utah so if it going be in Utah I can drive

1 Like

No itā€™s not hot in Utah in July

1 Like

If they choose April I wonā€™t be able to come as my daughter is getting married in April. (tentatively)

1 Like

Are you kidding me??? It was hotter than the hubs of He__ when we were there!!! But it was more of a dry desert heat and very do-able. But it was VERY HOT!! Maybe it was a fluke.

3 Likes

lol, it is hot in a desert in the middle of Summerā€¦ who knew? lol

It was the same as Idaho. High 90Ā°s but just fine as long as you dont hang out on top of cement or asphalt. lol

And the Florida ladies all said it was nice and not humidā€¦

1 Like

If it is April I wouldnt chance driving cause I do not drive in any snow.

I think there would be places with snow at that time but not too sure. I know parts of Oregon would but not sure about Idaho or Utahā€¦

Not as hot as California in the summer

Lol she lives in Californiaā€¦

Meaning @lynn leaves in California also.

1 Like

Yes I live in California but not for much longer

California is a great place to have been from, LOL.

1 Like