Please tell me I am not the only one

I have all these WIP. Some are waiting on hair to come in, others eyebrows/nails, some are even waiting for me to complete their other body parts :woman_facepalming: yet I started on more :smh: This is not even all. There are some hiding.

25 Likes

Not alone! Lol I have 5 babies in varying stages, when I get stuck I move on lol
On a side note tho, super adorable! Whose the open eyes Cutie next to twin A?

4 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not alone. I was scared for a moment lol. That’s “Angel” Degner.

She’s a cutie! I’m loving so many open eyes babies lately!
With many babies going at once, easier to not get stuck or bored lol I do have to mark each kit/limbs to keep them straight lol

2 Likes

This year I am determined to do one baby at a time. I was doing 3. Working on Liam only.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see him when you are done. I’ve tried doing one at a time, each time it turns into this lol.

2 Likes

How! I can only do one at a time. :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think I could cope with that many on the go, 2-3 and I start panicking :laughing:. Such you beautiful babies though, love them all.

1 Like

I’ve got several that are temporarily abandoned. Some I haven’t worked on in over a year. It’s terrible.

1 Like

I’m working on 6 right now :joy:

3 Likes

No you’re not the only one ! I have 4 wip at different stages, two I have to change eyes and a few I want to strip and redo some time.

1 Like

I see so many beautiful babies you have there!!

1 Like

I have one that I finished painting back in October of last year but I hate the rooting I’ve done on him and I still haven’t pulled the hair out and retried it because I know I will never get it the way I want it. I have thought about sending it to someone else for hair just to get him finished lol.

13 Likes

I’m the same. Sometimes I just need a new face to work on and then I forget to go back lol. But you should totally finish those babes! They are gorgeous! Your Precious Gift is just stunning!

1 Like

I looked at your picture and thought wow that many. And then I looked around my room and counted 6 unfinished babies, 7 if you count the one I never plan on finishing. Some of them I haven’t touched in almost 2 years, just waiting for hair.

2 Likes

@EnchantedOrphanage I have two that I also haven’t touched in a year. I’m really hoping to finish them before the end of the year. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@lisalampe you my dear make me feel so much better :joy:. Seriously thought I had a problem with finishing what I start.
@Leabelle you have so much patience— I never strip babies lol. I did once, but don’t have the patience for it. I send all my babies that need stripped to a reborn friend.

2 Likes

Omg I love him. He’s such a beautiful baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@RebeccaKatie I think that’s just it. I need to see a new face every now and then, and the painting portion is so relaxing to me.

The amount of unfinished babies just seem to sneak up on you, don’t they :rofl: