Please Show Me Your BB Jake As A Girl

I’m finding it hard to see a girl in my Jake. I have not rooted him/her yet. When I bought him I saw a boy but wonder if I should change to she.

Please share pics of your Jake as a girl. I need to be inspired.

Thank you

2 Likes

I did the kit as a girl lol, but yes I see “boy” as well.

3 Likes

I just completed Jake for a customer who chose that kit for a baby girl. He does make a pretty girl, but I say he’s all boy, lol.

7 Likes

Favorite Jake I’ve seen yet! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@vcasborn and @jacee thanks for sharing your gorgeous Jakelyns.

1 Like

I did jake as a girl. Unfortunately I erased the pictures from my phone. He/she is actually waiting to be torn apart n thrown away. I just wanna keep the body n the eyes!!

Why😢tear apart?

1 Like

She is too pale. I’ve gotten better since I did her. I didn’t even attempt to sell her. I don’t have room to keep unwanted dolls. :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Love that name for her. Thanks for the compliment. She went to her new home today.

My Kimberly is far too pale and her hair is a mess, but I can’t bring myself to take her apart. I also made Trey and he has too much red and the creases are a mess. I left the painted parts in a box for about a year before I assembled him. My niece calls him an angry little baby, lol.

1 Like

I did a premee, n didn’t like the way she turned out. After I got better, I redid her n sold her for 65.00. I was told by several people I should have priced her higher. Jake is too big for me to redo. Double Picture on right is when I redid her n the bigger picture.

1 Like

5 Likes

@msmimi04 Aaaw, don’t throw him away. You could sell him cheap to someone who might want to strip him and redo. Your Anna redo looks really good.

2 Likes

Maybe I should adopt the unwanted Booboo kit if I can get my husband to pay for shipping. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Remember I’m still new to this. But adopting unwanted dolls has been my hobbies since as a kid. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

You see @Msmimi04, @jeanhai was ahead of me suggesting selying him.

Oh she is so beautiful. The hair makes a tremendous differ encephalitis. It’s his head that screams boy to me. He looks almost like my husband with his head and big eyes. LOL!

Only realising when I look again that first baby is different. You’ve convinced me that Jake can also make a pretty AA girl.

I think mine is a pure boy. I tried girls’ clothes on him it didn’t work. My husband says maybe eyebrows and hair will transform him. LOL!

She’s adorable. I agree that you sold her far below what she’s worth.

1 Like

She’s cute

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I love them both.

1 Like