Piglet pricing

Just curious on what you have sold piglets for in the past. I’m trying to get a ballpark figure on pricing. Obviously everyones prices will be different depending on skill and if they were rooted or not but I’m just looking for a general idea. Thanks!

I have never personally made or sold one, but I see them selling around the $125 mark on eBay

2 Likes

Thank you Katie! I listed at $200 and figured I could always drop the price if needed. :wink:

3 Likes

Yours is precious! I guarantee you’ll get that for yours, plus holiday season is fast approaching!

1 Like

Thank you! It was a prepainted one but I added to it and fixed it up. It was pretty sad when it arrived. :confused:

Apparently $200 wasn’t too much at all. I saw that your piggy sold. That didn’t seem to take long. How long was he listed before he sold? :blush:

2 Likes

I think she was listed for about 2 days. She is going home to a repeat customer of mine. :blush:

1 Like

Better buy more pig kits then. Looks like you found a way to make a quick profit :wink:

1 Like

I would but I’m not sure how popular they are. Since it was a repeat customer who bought her I’m not sure how long she would have sat otherwise. I might try 1 more just to see.

1 Like