PIF winner!

@Nikkiroc pm me where you’d like your package to be sent!:grin: yay!:tada: picked a name from the hat this morning before school.

4 Likes

Woooo :heartpulse::heartpulse::star2::star2::star2::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::gift::gift: Confrats pretty mama!!

1 Like

Woohoo Nikki!!! Congrats! Hope you and little bunny are doing well too! :smile:

2 Likes

Wow!!! I won 2 in a row!!! I can’t even believe it… But I feel bad! I think you should pick another name… I don’t want to be a PIF piggy!!! Thank you Sierra!!! Woohooo!!! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️I love you ladies!!!

4 Likes

Congrats, Nikki! You’re on a streak!

2 Likes

Congrats Nikki!!!

2 Likes

Congrats Nikki! Although it might be best for everyone to win just once now on…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry took me so long to reply​:grimacing::grimacing: I guess we’ll just let this one slide and have a double winner​:tada: and since the card already has your name I guess it’s meant to be yours lol

3 Likes

Congrats Nikki!!! You go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok… As long as I don’t seem like a hoarder!!! :grin::grin: I will put together 2 pifs!!! Yay!’ :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

If you win a PIF, are you supposed to do one yourself? Or does it just depend? :heartpulse:

Yes, you have to pay it forward!:heart:

2 Likes

Ahh gotcha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pay it forward had different rules so you don’t have to do it on the forum you can do something for someone around you and maybe share with us what you did if you want.

3 Likes