PIF Winner. Congrats @sweetreborn1

@sweetreborn1 is the winner of the free reborn kit. PM me your email and address. Congratulations!

13 Likes

Congrats. I just received mines today. Thanks @micholc. I would start working on her tomorrow. :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

I don’t know her! I wonder if she will check in to see this? :thinking:

2 Likes

I PM’d her also. If I don’t hear anything after 4-5 days, I’ll redraw.

4 Likes

I received my kit today :grin: I just gVe her a wash and can’t apwait to start her :hugs: Thank you so much :yellow_heart: Oh and I think she’s lovely

3 Likes

I am glad we have until July!!!

2 Likes

I received mine today as well, a real cutie indeed! @Nikkiroc I’m glad we have until July too! No pressure needed :blush: Thank you @micholc for your generosity!

3 Likes

What she said!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @sweetreborn1 xx

1 Like

thanks so munch i have been on hear but dont do munch email i think you girls are so sweet, i will try to get back into post more thing. been reborn for a 1 year but i am not to good you girls do very sweet reborns. my spelling is not so good so look over the spelling, you guys are so sweet, sweetreborn1

3 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUNCH I HOPE YOU GOT MY EMAIL I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU A AGING IF THAT OK, IT LINDA HERMAN 379 HOMESPUN HILLS BOONE NC 28607 MY PAYPA ACCT IS jrherman9@gmail .com so please send my invoice to that email thank you linda

3 Likes

thanks every one it make my day you guys are so sweet.

3 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations

1 Like