PICTURES from TODAY!

Amy and her Mom came to my house today and we had such a GREAT TIME! I got to see and hold several of Amy’s GORGEOUS babies…OH MY GOODNESS…if you EVER get a chance to buy one of Amy’s precious little ones, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!! I absolutely FELL IN LOVE with her little ADDY…I got to hold her for a looooooong time and boy, was it ever hard to let her go!!! Amy is just as sweet, kind, and charming as you would imagine her to be and MORE…I can’t wait till we can get together again! :smile:

THANK YOU AMY, FOR COMING OVER…WHAT A TREAT!!! :heart:

As promised, here are some pics ~

16 Likes

Looks like y’all had a great time with those beautiful babies!

2 Likes

thank you so much for sharing. It’s the next best thing to being there. I’m so glad you guys had fun.

2 Likes

You all look so beautiful! What a great armload of babies. Glad you had a great time!

3 Likes

You are all beautiful!! I love that you did this!!!

2 Likes

WOW! I got to meet Karen today and had a total blast! I LOVE her! She is a wonderful person with a big heart and welcomed my mom and me into her home. She made us feel totally welcome! We talked and talked and talked and could’ve talked all day! Lunch was a beautiful mix of berries and a yummy salad with chicken strips.

Back at ya’, Karen!!! :kissing_heart:

Me, too!!! :grinning:

It was so nice seeing her work up close. Her painted hair is beautiful!!! Our Celeste babies had fun snuggling:

Little Addy Hess loved cuddling with Auntie Karen! :heart_eyes:

If you live near a forum member, please make time to meet them. I have a new friend and you can, too.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Karen!

@MichelleP20 Definitely! I was thinking about it last week. Maybe you could come over my place and we could reborn together (make babies together just sounded wrong :laughing:). For some reason “reborn together” doesn’t sound that great, but you know what I mean. Bring your WIP and essentials. I have an oven here. Only one Ottlite but there is sun in the dining room from the patio door. You’ll have to forgive my home though… it’s a bit of a mess. My dining room is full of plastic drawers for supplies and there are things everywhere. I have a hard time keeping up with the kid and husband and my bad legs. Thank goodness I have a lady who comes in once a week to get some of the dirt out of this place. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

4 Likes

Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I wish I lived closer to someone on the forum :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your get-together with us. You look like you had a good time.

2 Likes

Sounds like a TV ad!

2 Likes

Sounds like you had a great get together . . .I loved your photos !!I wish I had somebody near me that I could have over for a play date !!LOL!! I am in Keremeos , British Columbia Canada !!

3 Likes

@RebornBabyBoutique I’m in Canada too, But not close to you lol

Awe too bad !!!

Yeah :frowning: @MichelleP20 and @bebe are in Canada too,But again,Not close to me lol

Sony72 is in Canada!

It sounds and looks like it was a great visit. So glad you ladies had fun and enjoyed each others company.

3 Likes

Yeah,But still not that close to me lol

So Lovely!!! Wish we were all there…The babies are beautiful and so are the Artist…Thanks ladies for sharing the photos!

2 Likes

LOL!! Come on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like you had a great time! I would love to meet both of you sometime! :slight_smile:

2 Likes