Photo Silicone Blinkin

I can’t find my old thread where I asked to see what she looked like but anyways here is a photo my repeat customer took of the one she purchased. I may be painting it for her later this summer.

5 Likes

Interestingly, now that she has gotten her and seen her she does not like how floppy she is and she says she thinks she is too dolly looking so she has decided not to get her painted.

3 Likes

I agree with her 100% on the dolly looking sculpt.

2 Likes

She is super dolly but I think she’ll be cute all painted up. A good first silicone for someone for sure

4 Likes

The dolly look is why I decided not to get her. I debated it as a good budget silicone baby but then decided painting silicone stresses me too much to go that route. LOL

1 Like

How are her seam lines? As bad as Darren’s?

Oh no definitely not as bad. Very not noticeable

Thank you! That is good to know. I’m hoping to be able to order a Nod or two when/if it is offered

You should be able to trim the seamlines with silicone scissors and then smooth some clear silicone a/b mix over them to cure. Then paint as usual and they won’t be seen.

1 Like

What are silicone scissors?

Sorry that is just what I called them. They are super sharp surgical scissors is what Denise told me. You can get very close to the silicone with them and they are curved. I have 2 pair so I always know where one is. I use them all the time. Great for cutting open eye sockets too.

3 Likes

Castroviejo Scissors 4.5" inches Curved Set of 3 by Wise Linkers https://a.co/d/dje5TIN

2 Likes

I just grabbed some! Thanks ladies!!

2 Likes