Phoenix anyone?

Has anyone reborned Phoenix? I just bought him. What an adorable little face. I’d love to see your pictures. Does anyone think he looks just like River Phoenix in Stand By Me? I wonder if that is why he is named Phoenix?

2 Likes

I have him on my list to look for at Rose. Thanks for your post letting us know how cute he is. He’s now at the top of my list.

Susan

2 Likes

@honojane Phoenix as in “reborn from the ashes” perhaps. :fire: LOL, if he turns out looking like River Phoenix, whoever that is, let me know. Congratulations on your purchase. Of course you know we expect pictures.~Diane

2 Likes

@honojane Phoenix as in “reborn from the ashes” perhaps. :fire: LOL, if he turns out looking like River Phoenix, whoever that is, let me know. Congratulations on your purchase. Of course you know we expect pictures.~Diane

1 Like

Wow, I wonder if BB forum has the hiccups. It never did that to me before.

@Crlittle What a cute little pouty face. Nicely done, by the way.

2 Likes

His brother is Joaquin.

1 Like

It’s done that to me before. You can delete the duplicate post.

Hope to see you at ROSE!!

1 Like

I love phoenix. I’d really like to have him too.

1 Like

I found a great price on him at Nonie’s Angels. Was it Pia who told us about the sale there? Phoenix wasn’t on sale, but he was priced lower than other places I have looked. He is for me. If he turns out well, he’s a keeper.

1 Like

I have Phoenix to do in the next few weeks. I really need to do a girl first since I have several boys to put together. I’m not seeing a girl in Pheonix.

1 Like

yeah, Phoenix definately looks like a boy, but who knows. They have a way of telling you who they are. I just had the experience of making Presley a girl but all I could see was a boy everytime I looked at “her”. So I changed the kit to a boy but “he” still has a magnet for a hair bow. That’s the doll I just sold a couple days ago.

2 Likes

I’m working on the final touches on my Presley Asleep. I have a hard time seeing girl with it. I see a girl with the awake version, though.

I’m working on the awake Presley right now while I wait for my preemie Calebs to come. I am trying to see a girl in that one. I really like to do girls better because the clothes are so fun, but those darn boys keep appearing!

2 Likes