Petya

I’m in love! :slight_smile: What a sweet smile.

10 Likes

She’s adorable!! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am torn.
Sometimes I think she is cute other times I dont

2 Likes

She looks to me like a young baby version of Mya the Happy baby to me. Just missing dimples

3 Likes

I LOVE her! I don’t normally preorder, but I couldn’t resist her sweet face!

2 Likes

I seen her a while ago and made a note to order it later. I will look hopefully I can find that picture as well .

2 Likes

I happened to look at her last night on Once So Real when I was looking for more supplies. I just can’t figure out if I like her or not, I do and I don’t. Also I think if I preorder anymore kits my husband is going to get a major headache :wink: I told him I need another big plastic bin to keep my kits in, he was thrilled LOL

5 Likes

I feel the same way. One minute I like her. The next minute I don’t. I really can’t make up my mind. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hahaha! My husband asked “how many kits do you have?” and I said “why would you ask me that?” lol

6 Likes

Two. You have two kits. That’s all. The rest are just his imagination running wild. :wink:

5 Likes

LOL…Yeah, what sort of a question is that???
Mine says I should make an inventory list…I think its in hopes that I feel overwhelmed…wont work :wink: . Everyone can basically see how many I have because I have two huge, clear, plastic bins sitting in the living room with them inside. I had to give up our extra room because my step daughter has come to living with us while attending University. I took over the living room.
My husband is very understanding actually and he even set me up in the living room (no one uses it anyway aside from my daughter when she plays her Wii). I asked him last night where we were going to put up the Christmas tree so we started joking about doll parts hanging on the tree this year LOL.
Still, he thinks I have too much but, then again, he keeps saying…“Ok…(deep sigh)” every time I ask him if I can preorder a new kit. So see…its .his fault :wink:

4 Likes

I do keep a list on my phone of all the kits and their details (limb type, eye size etc)
But the first time my hubby asked how many kits I had, I informed him that each kit will at least double, most likely triple its value when I finish it. So he’s fine with my stash now. :wink:

3 Likes

This is my next gotta have it! I just pre-ordered her. I am such a sucker for a cute baby face.

1 Like

:joy:

That sounds great – however I can’t use that because I make mine to collect for myself – I don’t sell them. However, their value may still increase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a brain storm the other day and thought I would go thru the list of kits I have and mark some off for sale. Um no that didn’t work. As I went down the list it was, no, no, no, maybe, no, not that one and definitely not that one. In the end I had only 1 on my to sell list. Orrr what do I do? I can’t do it !!! :cold_sweat::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Aww. I think she’s cute. I have two preorders out right now so I can’t get this one.

This is another I want but hubby says no more until I get some more painted. I have too many or so he says lol

She is a cutie! Is she limited edition? I didn’t see on Irresistible’s site…

Her edition will be limited by the number of pre-orders.