Peeka

Has anyone else seen peeka by bonnie brown? I had to have her she looks like a precious moments baby

3 Likes

I like her! She looks so sweet!

1 Like

I just had a customer ship me hers, I am making her a Dish Darling with her. Sort of an Asian floral design!

9 Likes

To me it does not look anything like a real baby but it does make cute character babies. Your Dish Darling should be fabulous! I always love seeing those!

5 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to see!!! Your dish babies are my favorite!!! :heart:

1 Like

Definitely not a baby but super cute. Theres a photo on fb of her and Tink and they are soooo different

Found it

3 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

Thank you :blush:, I have been privately working on Pickle as a dish darling, I am hoping to get to share him in a few weeks. I have to wait until his mommy gets him and does his box opening on her YouTube channel first. Right now I am doing his photo shoot.

4 Likes

I do have to say I have been pleasantly surprised with some of the realistically painted ones. I really thought it wouldn’t translate well on this kit but they have been to my liking :gift_heart: I particularly like this one

9 Likes

She kind of looks like the sunshine family baby…except with more of a mouth :smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure she was intended to look like a real baby but I think she looks a lot like this one, especially if she had larger irises.

3 Likes

Back in the 70s there were pictures called"big eyed children" they were sad looking but so cute. Im planning a pixie type one. She has such a sweet face

1 Like

I didnt realize she was so big ! That precuouslittlegems one is beautiful!

She isnt big but looks big compared to Tink. There is a cute prototype with a persons hand and she looks tiny.

3 Likes

She is massive compared to tink. No way she is 16” and tink is 18”. I’ve always said tink is more like 16”.

I’d put peeka close in size with quinlyn, just proportioned differently

2 Likes