PayPal safety?

Hey everyone! A lady wants to purchase one of my dolls using PayPal goods for payment. What do I need to do to ensure my safety? Moneywise Thank you!

1 Like

Just wait for the payment to be clear, PayPal will tell you it’s ready to ship. It’s possible if you don’t use it a lot or if it’s your first few transactions that PayPal hold the money for you until you ship. Use a shipping method with a tracking number and confirmation of delivery, signature if possible.

2 Likes

Thank you!

I just forgot to mention, go directly to your account to verify that the payment is made. Don’t just trust the notification email.

2 Likes

I believe Goods and Services gives you seller protection. Friends and Family doesn’t. So it should be fine.

1 Like

Make sure you only ship to the address showing on the transaction page through PayPal. Sometimes, the buyer will message stating they want it shipped some place else. You won’t be seller protected if you do.
Upload your tracking information immediately into PayPal.

3 Likes

Okay thank you everyone! She said she’s going to use her family’s PayPal and that their addresses match. I will track and do signature required as well. Everybody send me good luck! :four_leaf_clover::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Good Luck, but I think it will go well!

1 Like

Yes correct! Signature confirmation, do not ship until the payment clears and see you the cash in your account (unless you are a new seller which they will
Hold the funds but you will see the money is deposited) and ship to the address on file. Great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay thanks! How long does that usually take?