PanPastels tutorial in the works!

I’m finally working on creating a tutorial on how to use PanPastels for final details! I know some had wanted this quite some time ago but just now able to get to it. Hopefully there is still interest in it :flushed:
Here is a sneak peek…

19 Likes

Yes!! @sweetiepieapril. I’m interested.

1 Like

Yay!!!

1 Like

I had actually planned on asking you about this because I know that you successfully use them. I bought a ton of wrong colors I think and got frustrated with them and stopped experimenting… and here you are. When do you expect the tutorial to be done?

1 Like

I’m hoping to have it ready by the end of next. I’ve gotten about 1/3 of the tutorial written up but I’m leaving town for a few days(kids are on fall break) and probably won’t be able to work on it until I get back. I will be sure to post as soon as it’s ready :slight_smile: MACPHERSONS will be stocking all the PanPastels used in this tutorial!
@DollyPardon here is the list of what I use. Hopefully you already have some.
Permanent Red Shade
(340.3)
Violet(460.5)
Titanium White(100.5)
Yellow Ochre(270.5)
Ultramarine Blue(520.5)
Permanent Green extra dark(640.1)
Neutral Grey(820.5)
Permanent Red extra dark(340.1)
Violet extra dark(470.1)
Colorless Blender(010)

I do plan on making a tutorial for shading and detailing darker skin tones using PanPastels in the future. My Cammi Lau was shaded and detailed with them :wink:

7 Likes

I have been using the PanPastels for a while and love them. I think it is fantastic that you are doing a tutorial!

Yes, I’m interested. I use them for crease and blushing, would be nice to expand my comfort zone.

I am interested.

How exciting :grinning:!!! I’m definitely interested :grinning:

1 Like

I just purchased some more so I’m really looking forward to this.

This has nothing to do with your post, I went to your website and ur work is beautiful!

1 Like

April this baby is beautiful!

1 Like

Interested!

1 Like

Can’t wait April and your Cammi Lau is stunning look forward to seeing how you created her with Pan’s especially.

1 Like