Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

I love this kit. Such a grumpy chubby face! You’ll do great with her!

3 Likes

I chose my first keeper, Zodi Fairy!! Just washed it up, excited and nervous about starting!!

12 Likes

Awesome. I’ll be ready. Maybe even have two of the three kits I want to work up by then.

1 Like

I think she is adorable, that nose is so precious :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll be painting Yannick :slight_smile:

7 Likes

She’s a favorite of mine too, I also have her in my stash. Love her little grumpy face. Can’t wait to see your version !

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t think of that, thanks for the reminder! Let’s have everyone email me their final pictures between April 15th-18th to amarantinebabies@gmail.com. No WIP date, I want this to be casual and have people work at their own pace, or even jump in last minute if they want to. If people miss the final dates they can jump in the second round. I’ll post all the pictures together after they have all been submitted. Why don’t we do 2 pictures, one close-up and one full body. I’ll add this info to the top post so it’s easy to find. :smiley:

5 Likes

I love seeing all the kits people are choosing! Here is another WIP picture of mine, just a couple more color washes.

12 Likes

I’m changing who I will be doing. I bought the Walter Tuzio Ross kit from a fellow member and he has arrived. I was looking at the sculpt date 2010 and it was apparent that I needed to do this kit because I began reborning in January 2010. He was such a popular kit and I dared not reborned him then being all new and such. Hoping my 10 years will do him justice.:crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

That’s so cool, what a great way to do a 10 year anniversary baby! I know you will do him justice!

1 Like

I’m in. Hard choice, but I think I will paint Elijah Pigott.

3 Likes

Great choice, I have been looking for a Elijah kit for a keeper but no luck. Can’t wait to see your finished

2 Likes

What a cute baby @Reborndaddyog, who sculpted this one and when is it suppose to be out?? Precious kit!!

1 Like

Kovu by Sabrina Hergarten and looks like preorder in February!

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

I may do Yannick and I have a Yael coming. Not sure which one to choose.

3 Likes

I really like both of those kits!

1 Like

Ok, tax day, I can remember that, lol. I was ready to strip Liam but after another layer and some minor stripping he is ok. Thank goodness he can be salvaged as I avoid stripping at all costs.

2 Likes

I didnt even have this kit on my radar, thanks for pointing him out, I cant wait for the preorder. Im hoping Happy by Adrie Stoete comes out soon too, Ive been waiting on this one!

9 Likes

I :heart: Adrie kits @RebornsbyZebra!!!

2 Likes