Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE PART 2!

Love, love, love him! :heart:

1 Like

What a cute idea!

Oh I just love this baby! :two_hearts:

Thank you. I looked every day on eBay and Etsy til I found something that would work. The moccasins came from Etsy. The outfit came from eBay. He has a Mossbag too. I was buying accessories to make Tegan into an Native American baby. But the stuff was too little for Tegan. Maylin was already half painted and everything fit him. So I decided to use it all for him. It ended up being a happy accident. :wink:

3 Likes

It all looks so perfect together!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Final pictures (1 close-up and 1 full body) need to be submitted between August 1st-4th to amarantinebabies@gmail.com. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for reminder ;)!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

I did Sam and Harriet. I just sold my Sam today. I have Harriet put together, but I haven’t dressed her or taken her picture. My two favourite babies so far. I’m still so glad you did this first challenge @Babies, if you didn’t I would still only be painting BB kits and missing out on so many other amazing babies.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you are participating too, I really love your work!

1 Like

After a million and one layers Lil Monkey is finally ready for blushing, creases, and fine details. He was drinking up the paint like crazy, so I switched to thinning medium instead of thinner and that really helped the color to finally stick. I’m painting him to be a newly born micro preemie.

How is everyone else doing on their dream babies? :two_hearts:

14 Likes

Wow wow wow!!! His skintones look so realistic for a micropreemie! I’m starting 3 month Joseph on monday for Part 2, I can’t wait. And hoping to add hair to tink at some point lol

2 Likes

I love this sweet fragile baby :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I finished my Maylin, who is now named Keokuk. I sure wish I had more of this kit. He is so stinking cute with the smug look and those big fat cheeks. :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Wow @Babies I love him, the coloring is very realistic!

1 Like

@RebeccaKatie, @Katinafleming, @AnnieSokay, thank you so much! :two_hearts:

@Katinafleming, I adore your Native American baby! Do you mind if I ask where you got that awesome cradle board?

2 Likes

Thank you. I found the cradle board on eBay. I looked every day til I found an affordable real one.

1 Like

Thanks! I want to make a Native American baby at some point, I have a small amount of Cherokee in my DNA:) A cradle board is such a nice touch! I love your baby!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like