Pacifiers?

I send magnetic pacifiers with all my babies. I do not put them in my toddlers because I have never liked to see older children with pacifiers, however I have added them by request.

3 Likes

I remove the pacifier nipples with a cuticle trimmer. You can get all the way to the bottom of it. It works like a charm. Then I super glue the magnet on and cover it with moleskin.

2 Likes

I always add a pacifier with my reborns. I used to use the moleskin to cover the magnet, but then I found the white self adhesive felt circles that I now use.

2 Likes

I love pacifiers too.

I think they look sweet with pacis in so I would definitely want them.

Thank you everyone, seems like the pacifiers win the day!!! Do you all use the biggest magnets (thickest) I think they cost $1.99 from BB.

I buy mine from eBay, they are super power! @pia told me the supplier( way cheaper than bb)

Which oneā€™s do you get Piglet. I have looked at different places and there are so many different ones that I have no clue what to buy. I figured they would have to be pretty strong to go through the plastic and paci cloth.

1 Like

I will look and see! I was hoping @pia would pop in because I donā€™t know how to put the link with my phone!:thinking:

At my granddaughters dance competition! Have to wait to find the ones. KJ Magnetics is the site.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried the magnets from craft stores take my word on this buy the ones from bb. I love them but Iā€™m scared they would scratch but still put them.

I actually do two paciā€™s per baby, both will be of a matching theme. I think a baby with a binki in itā€™s mouth is so cute. But, that is just me, I love shopping for them and my fav are Tommy tippeeā€™s . I do the magnet. One I sold, Lulu kit, I used the newborn paci they give at the hospital, I cut the end off and it fit in her mouth. So I didnā€™t have to do a magnet for her.

1 Like

I get mine from KJ Magnetics. Even the teeny tiny ones that I use for micro preemie (10 inch baby) hair bows are really strong.

2 Likes

I always send a paci, unless the customer request not to have one. When I buy a baby for myself, I like to have one. Accessorizing is part of the fun :wink:

1 Like

I always try to include a magnetic pacifier unless the mouth is sculpted in a way that makes it hard to get one to work. In my many years of making and selling Iā€™ve found most prefer to have a pacifier whether it magnetic or altered for an open mouth. Iā€™ve Come to love the HunnyBug pacifiers but the antique line has become my absolute faves :wink:

I use this one! Check eBay for comparable size and strength (the N number- these are N35) and I think you can find them for less.

3 Likes

Thank You so much Pia.

1 Like

I think I found them :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

@pia
DO you know if these are stronger than the ones BB sells? I bought some and I have 2 babies that the magnets arenā€™t strong enough to penetrate. The magnet alone sticks well enough but once itā€™s glued to a pacifier the weight of the paci makes it too heavy, Just picking the up too quickly the paci will fall off.

1 Like

These are the strongest I have ever found!!! Super duper strong!