Out of Pocket

Hi Everyone!! I’m going to be MIA for the next week or so. About 2 weeks ago I had rotator cuff surgery. From which I’m am recovering very nicely. Since then we’ve been busy (very busy) with State Gymnastics, Prom, and now family vacation. At this very moment there are 19 in our beach house. Love everywhere. My oldest daughter has a recently blended family and they are still adjusting. It not so fun watching both parents get on to each other’s kids and the kids pushing each other’s buttons. Good thing is I’ll get next week to myself and I can start working on my competition baby. I love our beach house and feel very blessed to have it. I enjoy the chaos. For some reason it calms me. I may not be on here as much for the next week or so. Just wanted y’all to know why. @colee1970 I wave at your moms place every time we go by. If anyone’s is near the Gulf Shores area next week and wants to come paint babies…come on.

33 Likes

Do they really let you take time to paint? :wink: As I’m reading your “family dynamic challenges”, I’m empathizing and cheering them on. My family can drain me and fill me up depending on the day and I wouldn’t change a thing! (Well, maybe a couple of things… :hushed: ) Enjoy your beautiful beach time! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m dreaming that I’m there!!! :heart:

7 Likes

Looks like a happy place!

4 Likes

@Blissfulbabies we could plan a “post” Spring Break and have GWA (Girls Weekend Away)!! LOL

5 Likes

I think I’d string up a hammock and have a nap on the porch, just watching the ocean and enjoying the breeze. Looks beautiful and peaceful from the photo. No wonder you are enjoying it!

4 Likes

Awe @Blissfulbabies Mel that’s so sweet. I will always LOVE Gulf Shores and someday when I am there visiting I hope you will be as well. My sister and BIL are looking into possibly buying a condo there.

Enjoy painting your contest baby!!

4 Likes

Have a lovely, relaxing time xx

3 Likes

I actually have wanted to have a Reborners Retreat. Sounds religious doesn’t it😇. We have loads of room a heated swimming pool and a beautiful view. I have a double oven plus 2 e-wave ovens.

11 Likes

Not much time to paint this week but next week will be much more relaxed. Only my hubby, BIL and niece will be here. They will be golfing and I’ll be painting. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am so there with you for that retreat…and even now just imagining all the sights and sounds and smells and feeling the warm breeze…ENJOY MY DEAR…You have a great location and wishing you a relaxing week amidst the chaos…!!..:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like a little piece of heaven on earth! A lovely place to heal and relax and even paint if you want to. I WISH I were there ~ enjoy, enjoy!

3 Likes

@kareninflorida I will make sure @AmyR777 and @colee1970 drag you up here :laughing::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

Okay! For that, I’d even endure this horrible Florida traffic! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Road trip!!! :blush::smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful pic it looks so relaxing. Enjoy the vacation and have fun painting :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds wonderful !!!

2 Likes

From the looks of the porch it looks like you should take a reborning break and paint some watercolors. It sounds so lovely. It has been stressful around my house the last week and I would love a day of sun and surf and paint and friends!

4 Likes

Reborn Retreat! Yes! That’s a wonderful idea!

2 Likes

OMGosh y’all! We should sooo get that together one weekend when Mel is at he beach house!!! How fun!!
@AmyR777 @Blissfulbabies @kareninflorida @snuggle2me

6 Likes