Orange spot on head

I finished painting my kit and have been rooting…i pick him up today and a orange spot has magically appeared on his face…i read in here that acne cream sometimes will take them off, can someone who knows let me know what to get, because i dont want to have to strip him. I tried rubbing it with thinner and it didn’t help

1 Like

I don’t know how to get it off but it looks like a good place for a beauty mark to me

1 Like

Just the 10% peroxide (oxy 10) doesnt need to be name brand. Took blue ink off for me. Personally, that is in the hair line, it probably would be covered when you root.

Me too. Try a dab of burnt umber on it and see how it looks. It’s not going to show much after you root over it.

not a problem LOL

I’d make it a mole.

1 Like

Will rooting cover it?

1 Like

Makes a nice freckle or birth mark.

I would not worry about it. OXY10 takes out marking pen marks, but I am not sure if it would work on this; it does not take off paint.
i would take flesh 08 dab little bit on the spot and blend it in well, that should lighten it little bit and then root over it. Once rooted it will not be noticeable. I have had worse. :slight_smile:

1 Like