Omgosh! Soooo funny!

Soooo we get to Arkansas and I bring Corbin with me. My sister just loves him! She holds him and takes him to church with her to VBS. she said everybody ran up to her to see the baby and then stopped dead in their tracks when they realized it wasn’t real. They were literally freaking out lol. And of course they thought it was too creepy!

Dang I was hoping to sell him… Not scare people haha.

Now… My friend Kim took him home with her. She will bring him back tomorrow lol

4 Likes

LOL!!! They’ll get used to him! At least they think he’s a real baby; that should make you feel good! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have found that people find them creepy to begin with but then fall in love later so maybe you will get a sale.

2 Likes

That’s what happened to me at church several years back. Needless to say I don’t bring them out anymore lol. Once was enough for me!

1 Like

That is funny, I hope he sells

Glad you made it safely. Enjoy your time with family and friends. My family tells me my babies are freaky…best compliment I can receive cause it means they are too realistic. Your babies are freaky as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am so happy you are enjoying showing your baby off

1 Like

Yes everyone has enjoyed him and I have enjoyed that everyone thinks he is creepy lol
Still haven’t sold him… Sigh

1 Like