OMG OMG... Corbin just sold!

OMG… I was tripping out when I saw the email. He sold on reborns.com today to the lady that requested a layaway.

I am still shocked lol. That just made my day!!

~Mandy

14 Likes

I am still almost speechless… WOW! Yayyy!! I am also tickled to pieces!

2 Likes

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO…congrats Mandy…I knew he would…he is a cutie…
That is wonderful news…now you can buy some more kits…heehee :smile:

1 Like

OMGosh I have a drawer and a half FULL of kits. May use this money to pay down my PayPal credit or save it to finish buying the two expensive kits I have on pre-order LOL

Thanks yall!

1 Like

Oh Mandy, I am so, so happy for you… I know how much you have wanted that little guy to go home, Big, big congratulations. Hurray!!!

1 Like

Thanks! Now I gotta get busy and finish my next little girl SOON! She needs to be for sale in about 3 weeks!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I look at those emails letting it sink in. When I realize what I’m reading, I scream, “I sold a baby!” and do the happy dance. :dancer:

3 Likes

Congrats! So exciting for you. See, patience pays off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very happy for you!!! See, the right person found him.

Woo! That’s the type of news that’s good to hear! I knew the right mommy would come along :wink:

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

congrats congrats congrats ! I know you been worried. Happy happy happy for you !

Congratulations !!!

Yay!!! Congratulations on your sale. :dancers:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

1 Like

I’m so happy for you. Another warm fuzzy for my heart. Congratulations!

So happy that he sold! It is an affirmation of your hard work when a baby leaves your house and THEN you an be nervous until he is delivered and you hear from the buyer. Hope it is a short lay a way!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I got him all packed and stuff. He will ship out tomorrow.

@pia She went ahead and paid for him… I wasn’t going to mess with layaway. :smile:

And he was only my 3rd baby to make… And I’ve sold two of the three. So I guess that is ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful that you didn’t have to wait for a long time. I had a buyer for Skye Winters that put down $400.00 to hold her last week and then today she paid the $200.00 balance so I need to get her boxed up and shipped out tomorrow! Nice feeling to have money in my PayPal account to pay the balance on my Anastasias! Congratulations again!

1 Like