OMG have y'all seen the new Petra Lechner baby?

She is beautiful! I want her, but sadly, I have no dolly dollars. :sob: Maybe I will before the January 21 pre-order date. I’m sure she will sell out quickly.

20 Likes

She is darling! Iwant her too!

1 Like

She is cute, but is just me or does she look just like Morgan?

1 Like

There is a resemblance for sure, but she looks different in some of her other pictures.

4 Likes

The limbs are much better than Morgan’s, for sure!!

https://www.dollssoreal.com/products/kailyn-doll-kit-by-petra-lechner?variant=24187115205

2 Likes

She’s beautiful thanks for sharing.

I want that teardrop cocoon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha! There were some great photo props in those pics. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It seems crazy to me that we are getting a new kit after the sculptor has passed away. Reminds me of when a singer has passed away then they release a new CD.

1 Like

This is what was in the newsletter from Dolls So Real:
“We are so honored to be carrying this adorable new kit by the late Petra Lechner. Petra made arrangements with Kits so Real LLC to produce her kits before she passed away in 2015. Kailyn is the first release since then. Kailyn is so sweet. She will be available for pre ordering on January 21, 2017 on our website, www.dollssoreal.com and our sister company, Once So Real (Germany) www.oncesoreal.com (owner of Kits so Real). Be sure to click on Kailyn’s photo and book mark the page to pre order then!”

3 Likes

I wasn’t meaning it was fraudulent in anyway, just strange :slight_smile: After I re-read it, it seems like I was doubting it was from her cause she is no longer with us… which isn’t the case. I did see the post from Dolls so Real on facebook in the last few days. But thank you for posting it here for those who haven’t seen it yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, no, Jenni! I didn’t read it that way at all. I was a bit taken aback too when I saw the newsletter announcing a NEW kit from Petra Lechner because I knew she had passed away. I felt better about it when I saw that she had made arrangements prior to her death for them to produce her kits afterward. I hope there are more to come. She was an amazing sculptor. I am also happy that there is no price gouging on these kits.

3 Likes