Old Kit Paint Party!

Thomas is definitely old enough, he’s one of the very first realborns so he counts.

1 Like

Presley is by far one of the best Realborn kits they ever made!
I so wish @bbsupport would re-release him with full limbs!

7 Likes

I just washed up a Kyra head. She has a fair amount of detail for being an older kit. Love her lips. Her one eyebrow in higher than the other-guess I will go with it- makes for a cute expression. And she has a cute little foot on the back of her head :foot:

16 Likes

She is so sweet! I love the footprint on her head. Wonder if she still has it if I buy her :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like fun! I’ll do Heather by Donna Rubert

3 Likes

I have a Heather I was thinking of doing as well. But I’m working on contest babies for Rose right now so I won’t be able to start until after the doll shows are over

2 Likes

Thank you. Good idea!

2 Likes

Is the LuLu kit considered old? If so I’m in! When will the paint party start & end? Thanks! This will be fun💕

2 Likes

Any time! Right @MilosMeadows? We will just keep the thread live for a while. It’s summer and everyone has crazy schedules. Like I said earlier, I am shooting for any time in July.

3 Likes

I love heather! Want to paint her someday

1 Like

I have Thomas, too. What about Jake? Is he a BB kit? And Raine? Lane?

1 Like

here’s my Presley I’m working in

5 Likes

Is this the Presley that Is Priscilla’s sister?

1 Like

Yes it is

1 Like

Sounds like fun! I am going to look through my kits and see what I have.

1 Like

Kyra was one of my very first kits I painted, I gave her to my grandmother and she loves that baby even though he wasn’t that nice lol. I love the kit and need to give her another try.

2 Likes

I love that idea

1 Like

@Vanniek I am working on Kyra asleep that I got recently and it still has the footprint an the head.

1 Like

Raine and Lane definitely count. They were released before I started reborning so at least 4.5-5 years old

2 Likes

Lulu is old too, she was around at least 4 or 5 years ago when I started.

2 Likes