Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Thank you for the reminder! I send the rest private!!! Big secrets!!! :kiss::kiss::grinning:

3 Likes

@specialmoments, @BlissfulBabies, @DancesWithDolls, @JillianJade and @Angel76 could you ladies send me your first checkpoint when you find the time? :slight_smile: I know a lot of you already have ordered your kits and are waiting for them to arrive, or are planning to send pics to me sometime soon already. I just don’t want to risk anyone accidentally forgetting and missing the deadline. :wink:

If I tagged you and you already sent me your checkpoint, just let me know. I could’ve missed it. :grin:

3 Likes

Will PM pics when I can get my stup…I mean SMART phone to work.

2 Likes

Haha sounds good! Let me know if you need help uploading pics.

oops, that’s what I get for doing things right before bed :confused:

4 Likes

not in here… lol

1 Like

Eeek yeah take that down haha! Baby is supposed to be a surprise. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m dying laughing! OOPS!!!’

4 Likes

I love this place!

2 Likes

You need to click edit and just remove the upload…

2 Likes

Well good news…everyone has either contacted me or sent me first checkpoint pics! So far this swap is running smoothly! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Can you delete it for her seems how it is your post?

1 Like

Not that I know of

2 Likes

I’ve messaged her partner to not look on this post til the pic is removed lol

2 Likes

I messaged @JillianJade last night when I first saw it but it was late… and I think she may have logged off right after.

2 Likes

I also messaged her on FB. But her partner knows not to look on this thread

3 Likes

That’s using your noodle!@izzy

1 Like

Haha thanks, Nik. :laughing:

@JillianJade don’t feel bad, it’s no biggie. Thanks for PMing me instead. :smile:

3 Likes

1st WIP pics aka 2nd check point is due this Saturday! Failure to contact me or send in pics before then will result in disqualification. We still have 25 members who need to turn in pics. Don’t forget! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for the ok to ship :slight_smile:

3 Likes