Okay, for what it's worth ~

Finally finished my 2nd Cuddles and listed her on both sites, not that I am expecting her to actually sell ~ seems sales right now are few and far between. But I have to say I LOVE this sculpt! :blush:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121746001298?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

16 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

She’s adorable. I love her face and hair!

1 Like

Someone’s going to snatch her up quick! She’s adorable.

1 Like

Thank you Carol and Melanie ~ I soooo appreciate your kind comments! :heart:

Aww she is soooo cute and those lips love them! You and Amy do the greatest lips!

2 Likes

She is so cute. I love the retro look in the picture above.

2 Likes

Karen, she’s adorable! I love the pics, too! This isn’t a favorite sculpt of mine but I really like what you did with her! I like her lips, too. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks everyone ~ my husband said the kitty outfit with the hat reminds him of something from Carnaby Street back in the 60’s, Twiggy era. Yep. We’re THAT old! :smile:

2 Likes

So cute , love all her outfits.

1 Like

Karen she is so darn cute!! I love her eyelashes----what type of glue did you use to glue them on with if you don’t mind me asking? Did you gloss her eyes? I really like the look you achieved. She will sell quickly.

1 Like

Thank you @anniewalker ~ I had fun with her outfits! :smile:

And @lynn, I’m glad you like her! I use this for eyelashes, just at the base, put it on with a toothpick, it dries clear:

Wow, so you don’t “glue” them you actually glue them with this? And you don’t gloss your eyes then? Cause I really like your look !!

1 Like

I usually don’t gloss the eyes unless it’s a newborn. I’ve never used actual glue on the eyes, just Ceramcoat. Glad you like the look! Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

You are very welcome !!

1 Like

She is so amazing!! The style of the wig is perfect!! Love everything about her!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s a Monique wig called “Tara” and I love that it’s not soooooo thick and full, but thinner and better suited to a toddler, I think. :blush:

1 Like

She’s beautiful. I love the color combination. I get tired of seeing blonde, blue-eyed Cuddles.

1 Like

Adorable! BOL!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: